Hulme Upright has extensive experience of designing student accommodation ranging from cost-efficient multiple units to more up-market cluster schemes.
Projects have been succesfully designed and completed throughout the country for a number of Universities, Colleges and Housing Associations, including the following:
- Staffordshire University 1650 units
- Keele University 750 units
- Blackpool and the Fylde College 520 units
- Plymouth University 503 units
- South Bank University 627 units
- Nottingham Trent University 314 units
- Reaseheath College 96 units
- Stoke-on-Trent College 50 units
- Derwent Housing Association 24 units
The high quality of these projects in terms of design and standard of finish is recognised in a number of design awards, such as those for Plymouth University and Nottingham Trent University.